SUPER SABBAT GIVEAWAY!
-* OUR SUPER SABBAT GIVEAWAY RULES *-
Eclectic Artisans wanted to come up with an EXTREMELY SIMPLE & FUN way for our customers, visitors, fans, family, and friends to be REWARDED for spreading the word about Eclectic Artisans, Our Website, and Our Mission! So, we have decided to make it easy for each and every one of you to win a $50 Gift Certificate to be used at Eclectic Artisans, for whatever you want! It can be used to go towards a purchase, or you can just purchase items equaling up to $50! They way you use it is up to you. The Eclectic Artisans Team feels that only way to achieve success, is to share the success with those that have helped us to get to where we are today! This is just ONE of the many ways we allow you to enjoy shopping at Eclectic Artisans and have Eclectic Artisans become your one stop shop for all of your Metaphysical, Pagan, New Age, Wiccan, Witchcraft, Ritual and Spiritual Needs!
Every Sabbat, each and every individule entry that was placed during the contest will be put into a raffle, and a ONE name will be picked to win the $50 Gift Certificate. The winner will be notified by Eclectic Artisans upon being picked! Good LUCK!
Guidelines & Rules:
ALSO SEE PUNCHTAB Details & Rules BELOW...
- There are many ways To enter in the contest. Simply Enter Via Facebook, OR by e-mail. You can also visit www.eartisans.net and click the Super Sabbat Giveaway At the left!
- Once you are entered to be part of the contest, all you have to do is pick ONE or ALL of the following;
- Become A Fan of our Facebook Page
- Like Our Homepage (www.eartisans.net)
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet our special tweet set up on the rewards banner
- Answer the Question we have set for you to comment.
- +1 us on Google +
- Pin Us On Pinterest
- And A Few Other Ways By Sharing!
ONE winner will be picked Each and Every Sabbat. That is 1 winner picked on Ostara, Beltane, Midsummer, Lughnasadh, Mabon, Samhain, Yule & Imbolc! If a winner doesn't come forth to claim their prize within 48 hours, a new winner will be picked!
GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS!
Eclectic Artisans Sweepstakes - Official Rules & Details
1. ELIGIBILITY: Eclectic Artisans Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia over the age of 18 with access to the Internet at all times during the Sweepstakes and subsequent prize-award period unless otherwise specified by Eclectic Artisans . Non-US residents over the age of 18 may enter unless expressly prohibited by local regulations and law. All employees of Eclectic Artisans . (“Sponsor”), all associated agencies and each of their sales representatives, distributors, or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to as “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at Aug. 12, 2012, 11:54 p.m. (UTC) and ends at Sept. 25, 2012, 6 p.m. (UTC) (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may submit an entry form online. Limit One (1) Online Entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Sweepstakes Period via Online Entry, regardless of whether a person has more than one address or more than one person uses the same address.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees, all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. Where necessary, the Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within twenty four (24) hours of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Prize winner must be available for promotional display and presentation between Sept. 25, 2012, 6 p.m. (UTC) to Sept. 26, 2012, 6 p.m. (UTC) or will forfeit prize to next winning entrant.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS/ODDS: The potential Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held after Sept. 25, 2012, 6 p.m. (UTC). Winners will be selected from entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winners will be notified via email to the email address submitted with the potential winner’s entry within twenty four (24) hours after the drawing. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor's discretion, be randomly selected.
6. PRIZES: $50 Gift Certificate @ Eclectic Artisans. Prize will be delivered after Sept. 25, 2012, 6 p.m. (UTC). The Prize will be delivered to the winning entrant’s address or at the sole option and discretion of the contest sponsor to a recipient designated by the contest winner. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. All taxes and other charges are responsibility of the winner. No substitutions allowed. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any Prize package, and are solely the winner’s responsibility.
7. ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: You may also enter the Sweepstakes by mailing a standard-size postcard with your name and email address to: Eclectic Artisans Sweepstakes, c/o PunchTab 3000 Sand Hill Rd, Suite 3-225, Menlo Park, CA. Postcard entries must be postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period to be included within the random drawing, and no more than one postcard/email address may be submitted during the Sweepstakes Period.
8. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
9. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Eclectic Artisans and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize.
11. SPONSOR: Eclectic Artisans