LAST UPDATED JUNE 9, 2018
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
- For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use the following 3rd party applications that are installed on our website in order to best service our visitors and customers. We may need to share your personal data with these 3rd party applications. We included the list of our 3rd party applications below and their website. If you would any questions or would like your information removed on any of our third party applications, please contact us or contact the app company directly.
- Mail Chimp: to send emails and marketing e-mails to you. You can read more about how Mail Chimp uses your personal Information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Endicia: To process orders and print shipping labels. You can read more about how Endicia uses your personal information here: https://www.endicia.com/policy/privacy-policy/
- Duoplane: We use this order management system to process orders with Affiliate vendors
- Order Printer (a Shopify Application): To manage order invoices and print purchase orders and receipts: You can read more about how Order Printer's uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
- Bold Apps: For inventory and website management, and or notifications. You can read more about how Bold Apps uses your personal information here: https://boldcommerce.com/privacy/
- Simple Order Status: To help customers check and manage order status, check tracking and look up order information. You can read more about how Simple Order Status uses your personal information here: https://www.sinelabs.com
- Spentley: To send order confirmation emails and marketing e-mails to you. You can read more about how Spentley uses your personal Information here: http://spently.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Tax Jar: To manage sales tax. You can read more about how TaxJar uses your personal information here: https://www.taxjar.com/privacy-policy/
- Yotpo: Use this to curate customer reviews, help with customer Q&A and offer coupon codes for writing reviews. You can read more about how YotPo uses your personal information here: https://www.yotpo.com/privacy-policy/
- Wufoo (a Survey Monkey Company): A form creator used to collect information for our giveaways, and to collect information for supplier applications and advertiser applications. You can read more about how Wufoo and Survey Monkey use your personal Information here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/legal/privacy-policy/
- GDPR Banner: We collect your IP address and explicit consent with our cookies banner. You can read more about how they use your personal Information here:https://smarteucookiebanner.upsell-apps.com/privacy
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Eclectic Artisans LLC
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
PO BOX 253
Pinellas Park, Florida US 33780